- 3/5: City Government Offices CLOSED, Service Information
- Winter Weather Tips: Before, During and After a Storm
- Winter Weather Tip: Adopt a Hydrant, Clear the Snow
Keep it up year-round!
- Watch Tonight's City Council Work Session on Cityscreen-12, the City's Television Station
- Winter Weather: Tips for Shoveling Snow from Driveways
Prevent snow from being pushed back into cleared driveways with these tips
- Budget News: Public Invited to Participate in City's Budget Process
Public hearings, outreach meeting and work sessions scheduled through 4/29
- Winter Tip: Remove Snow from Vehicles Before Driving
- Ordinance Regulates Dog Tethering
- The Cityscene is Available Now; Sign Up for Fairfax City Alert Notification
The monthly newsletter has resumed delivery to all city addresses
02/27/2015 5:00 PMdetail
- Seniors Can Receive Free Computer Assistance
- Fairfax Water Replacing Water Line on Woodland Drive
- Winter Weather Tip: Use NextBus to Shorten Your Wait for CUE Bus
- See a Pothole? Report it on the Pothole Hotline!
- Winter Weather Tip: Clear Snow and Ice from Sidewalks for Students, Other Pedestrians
Pedestrian safety, especially of school-age children, is vital during inclement weather situations
02/16/2015 12:00 PMdetail
- Winter Weather Tip: When it Snows, Park in the Driveway
Also: driveway shoveling tip, information services
- Public Outreach Meeting - Thursday, March 19 at 7 PM
Please join us at the Sherwood Community Center (3740 Old Lee Hwy) to provide input for the development of a conceptual plan for the future of Old Lee Highway.
02/12/2015 3:30 PMdetail
- Tax Relief, Rent Relief Forms Available
- Winter Weather Information Available
Download a flyer with helpful information about snow management, emergency preparedness and more!
- Encounter a Pothole? Report it on the Pothole Hotline!
- Be 'Street Smart' to Increase Road Awareness and Safety
Stay Alert and Safe When Walking, Driving, Riding Transit and Biking
02/01/2015 2:22 PMdetail