- Kenmore/Chain Bridge Road Intersection Re-opens
- Refuse and Recycling Collection Schedule: Christmas, New Year's Holidays
Holiday collection schedule in effect for Christmas, New Year's Day holidays
- Safe Assured ID Program
12/15/2014 8:00 AMdetail
- Christmas Trees, Greenery Collected Curbside
- New Ordinance Regulates Dog Tethering
12/10/2014 4:00 PMdetail
- Shop Local This Holiday Season
Take the CUE Bus to Local Shops!
- Holiday Closures: Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Day
- 2014 Winter Weather Information Available
Download a flyer with helpful information about snow management, emergency preparedness and more!
- 'Toter' Trash Cans an Option for City Residents
Toter-type cans acceptable for city curbside trash/recyclables/yard debris collection
- Be 'Street Smart' to Increase Road Awareness and Safety
Stay Alert and Safe When Walking, Driving, Riding Transit and Biking
11/23/2014 2:22 PMdetail
- Report Power Outages to Dominion Virginia Power
- Keep Refuse Safe for Workers: Remove Nails and Other Dangers
Protect city workers' safety: keep refuse and recycling items safe by removing nails, glass and other dangers
- Gift Certificates Available at City Gift Shops — Perfect for Any Occasion!
- Charitable Organization Partnerships: Coats, Toys, Blankets
10/23/2014 12:05 PMdetail
- Google Names City of Fairfax 2014 e-City for Virginia
10/15/2014 10:38 AMdetail
- Don't Bag It! Curbside Leaf Collection Provided in November, December
Please Rake Leaves to Curb by 12/26: Trucks Collect Throughout City by Set Routes
- LATEST NEWS - City of Fairfax goes Mobile !
10/06/2014 9:11 AMdetail
- Partial Tax Exemption Offered for Renovated Homes Through 12/31