This is a Working Document
Only used for future planning purposes. Dates and agenda items may change at any moment.
Click here for upcoming posted and archived City Council agendas, minutes and videos.
July 25, 2017 Regular Meeting and Work Session
- Consideration of a resolution of support for Early Childhood Education in the City of Fairfax.
- Consideration of a resolution for the extension of a parking lot lease agreement between the City and The Business Investment Group, LLC, for the lease of approximately 46 parking spaces located at the intersection of Sager Avenue and University Drive.
- Public hearing and Council action on a supplemental appropriation resolution in the amount of $1,240,000 to provide the remaining funds required to design and construct the Police Firearms Training Center.
Items not requiring a public hearing.
- Consideration of an award of Construction Contract to Branch & Associates, Inc. in an estimated amount of $3,999,000 for the Police Firearms Training Center.
- Consideration to approve a Construction Services contract for the Police Firearms Training Center.
- Update from the Environmental Sustainability Committee.
- Discussion of Old Town Streetscape Plan and Main Street Design.
- Discussion of blighted commercial properties.
- Discussion of Civic Engagement Suite with Granicus.
September 5, 2017 Regular Meeting and Work Session (Regular Meeting rescheduled from September 12, 2017)
- Consideration of the 2018 schedule of road races in accordance with the City policy regarding road closures for races.
- Discussion of Old Lee Highway multimodal transportation plan.
- Preview and discussion of Van Dyck Master Plan.
September 12, 2017 Regular Meeting Cancelled (Special City Council Election Day)
September 26, 2017 Regular Meeting
October 3, 2017 Work Session
October 10, 2017 Regular Meeting
October 24, 2017 Regular meeting
November 7, 2017 Work Session
November 14, 2017 Regular Meeting
November 28, 2017 Regular Meeting
December 5, 2017 Work Session
December 12, 2017 Regular Meeting
December 26, 2017 Regular Meeting Cancelled