The following list of community meetings may be attended by some, or all, members of City Council and may require notification to the public that it is a meeting of City Council.
Therefore, the following meetings are being presented to the public as meetings of the City Council so as to adequately inform the public.
The Mayor and Members of the City Council
may attend the following meetings and events.
- Pampa Sazone Ribbon Cutting on Wednesday, January 17, 2018, at 4:00 p.m. at 3950 University Drive.
- Mayor's Advisory Committee on Housing meeting on Wednesday, January 17, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in Suite 316 in City Hall.
- Mayor and Council Community Outreach on Saturday, January 20, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. in Council Chambers Room 100.
- Olde Fairfax Mews Meeting on Monday, January 22, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in Work Session Room 111.
- Financial Policy Committee Meeting on Friday, January 26, 2018, at 8:30 a.m. in Suite 316.
- High Side Restaurant ribbon cutting on Friday, January 26, 2018, at 4:00 p.m. at 4009 Chain Bridge Road.
- 10th Anniversary Celebration of the City of Fairfax Regional Library on Saturday, January 27, 2018, at 12:00 p.m. at the City of Fairfax Library (10360 North Street).
- The NOVA Building Industry Association 2018 President's Ball on Saturday, January 27, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. at the McLean Hilton Tysons Corner (7920 Jones Branch Drive, McLean).
- Fairfax Gateway HOA Meeting on Monday, January 29, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. in Work Session Room 111.
- Chocolate Lovers Festival-Liquid Challenge on Friday, February 2, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. in Old Town Square.
- Chocolate Lovers Festival on Saturday February 3, 2018 and Sunday, February 4, 2018, in Old Town Square and throughout the downtown area.