- This project includes the design and construction of 1,100 linear feet of new curb, gutter and sidewalk resulting in pedestrian and drainage improvements on Burke Station Road between Main Street and Stoughton Road.
- Detour at Burke Station Road is over, there will continue to be lane closures and flag men. Majority of utility and storm drain work is completed. Curb/gutter, sidewalk and paving work is currently in progress. Project will go dormant when low temperatures prohibit concrete and asphalt placement.
- West side of Burke Station Road between Main Street and Stoughton Road.
- Construction started on October 2017 and is expected to be completed by March 2018 (weather permitting).
Project Concept Plans:
- Burke Station Rd Concept 1
- Burke Station Rd Concept 2
- Burke Station Rd Concept 3
- Burke Station Rd Concept 4
- Burke Station Rd Grading Plans
- Burke Station Rd Stormwater Design
Project Final Plans:
- Burke Station Rd Final 1
- Burke Station Rd Final 2
- Burke Station Rd Final 3
- Burke Station Rd Final 4
- Burke Station Rd Final 5
Documents for Download:
- Burke Station Road Project Detour Notification (8/2/17)
- Public Hearing Presentation (6/23/15)
- Presentation to City Council (9/2/14)
|Existing Condition (North)|
|Existing Condition (South)|