- This is a proposed project to construct a new, continuous pedestrian facility on the west side of Chain Bridge Road between Old Town Fairfax and Rust Hill Place.
- West side of Chain Bridge Road between Old Town Fairfax and Rust Hill Place.
- Provide a continuous pedestrian facility (sidewalk) connection from Downtown City of Fairfax to Rust Hill Place
- Eliminate existing erosion/drainage problems and roadside hazards along the west side of Chain Bridge Road within the project limits
- Provide a context-sensitive design solution that preserves the character of Rust Curve and provides a gateway to the Downtown area
Proposed Project Renderings:
Proposed Project Schedule:
Documents for Download