George Mason University, the city’s neighbor to the south, continues to grow in size and prestige. Ongoing construction projects on campus impact and benefit the city — including realignment of roads, parking garages and construction of campus buildings, as well as off-site construction, including a conference center and faculty housing.
A City/University event
A Speaker Series to be created. Free and open to the public
Future speakers will be posted
Questions? Contact Sarah Gallagher, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-993-8761
Mason and Community Forum
- September 28, 2016 - Mason and Community Forum
- May 4, 2016 - Mason and Community Forum
- May 6, 2015 - Mason and Community Forum
- October 1, 2014 - Mason and Community Forum
- May 21, 2014 - Mason and Community Forum
- February 26, 2014 - Mason and Community Forum Meeting Presentation
- May 15, 2013 - Mason and Community Forum
Meeting Presentation Video
- January 30, 2013 - Mason and Community Forum
Meeting Presentation - Storm Water Presentation
- For further information go to Mason and Community Forum
- 1/30/2014 – FCAB Meeting Notes 1-30-14
- 9/19/2013 – FCAB Meeting Notes 9-19-14
- 2/18/2015 - FCAB Meeting Notes 2-19-15
- For further information go to Fairfax Campus Advisory Board
For information call 703-993-8846
The Jack Wood Awards for Town/Gown Relations, 2015
The Jack Wood Award for Community Involvement - #Vision FairfaxMason - Brooke Hardin and Kathy Wolfe
The Jack Wood Award for a Not for Profit - Fairfax Spotlight on the Arts
The Jack Wood Awards for Town/Gown Relations, 2016
The Jack Wood Award for Community Involvement - Joanna Ormesher
The Jack Wood Award for a Not for Profit - Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Northern Virginia Community College
With commitment to the values of access, opportunity, student success, and excellence, the mission of Northern Virginia Community College is to deliver world-class in-person and online post-secondary teaching, learning, and workforce development to ensure our region and the Commonwealth of Virginia have an educated population and globally competitive workforce.
The vision of NOVA is to be a learning-centered organization that promotes student success. NOVA's Strategic Vision 2015 is detailed in the Gateway to the American Dream Document.
NOVA is part of the Virginia Community College System (VCCS). As an institution of higher education in the VCCS, NOVA supports the VCCS Achieve 2015 strategic plan.
For further information go to: www.nvcc.edu